The Bayernhof Museum is located at:
225 St. Charles Place
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
The fee for admission is $10.
1. Go to Main Street in Sharpsburg
2. Turn onto 15th Street (15th Street only goes north off to Main Street)
3. Go through 2nd stop sign to "T" and bear right.
4. Go to first stop sign (three way stop) and bear right on Kittanning Pike.
5. Go approximately 0.3 mile and turn right onto Harding Road (a very steep hill).
6. Go through the 1st stop sign. Continue approx. 0.1 mile and turn right onto St. Charles Place.
7. Go to cul-de-sac at the end of St. Charles Place and turn left through first set of stone pillars.
8. If gate is closed, push the # button on the gate pad to call the house and the gate will be opened.
NOTE: On the day of your tour, please arrive at Bayernhof approximately 15 minutes early.
Bayernhof is located close to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is accessible from 2 interstate roads (PA Turnpike and I-79). Rt. 28 North between Pittsburgh and Harmarville offers the easiest route going to Sharpsburg.
The following is an interactive map that will allow you to get directions to the museum.
Copyright © 2011 The Bayernhof Museum